March 9, 2012

This Time Forever

First off...the cover on the book I read was way better than this one. I know we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover...and I agree with that. I have read a lot of pretty books that were awful BUT it does help. Just saying.



I wasn't sure I wanted to read another Rachel Ann Nunes book...I haven't been too impressed with the last few that I have read. But I am not going to lie...this was a great book. I knew which characters would fall in love, but I wasn't 100% who would fall for who and how long it would take. I liked that. But it did have forever long chapters...oh well I can't have it all.



This is a story mostly about two women. One is a married woman with 2 children. She is in a verbally abusive relationship and is realizing the power she does actually have in her situation. The other is living in France and realized that the man she has loved since she was a young girl is actually in love with her mother. Weird huh? Once she learns this she decides it is time to leave, she runs away to America where the two women never really meet, but their stories are intertwined with a few of the same people.


It is a nice story, an easy read that is just enjoyable to read in the middle of the night with a wide away baby.


Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment