March 13, 2012

Feeling Oh So Good!

Tonight I have been playing around on the Internet...spending time on Facebook, looking around Pinterest, hoping that someone wrote me an email (which I kind of think is a lost art like letter writing). Guess what? I actually had a few emails...most of them were junk mail but ONE was from blogger notifying me that someone actually left a comment on my blog.

NO ONE EVER DOES...you people who look at this really should...it would boost my self-esteem greatly.

So who left this greatly appreciated comment? None other than the author of The Story Siren. It is one of the main book blogs I follow and really enjoy. So the fact that she would somehow find me and actually leave a comment makes me smile from the inside out. go HERE to see for yourself

Just saying...I am feeling oh so good right now!

3 comments:

  1. I really should comment! I enjoy your blog... and should write that out more often so you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! well I'm glad that i was able to put a smile on your face with a simple comment! you have a wonderful blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment on your blog!!! I LOVE the book reviews and have a running list of the books I want to read. I never read something I pick off the shelf, I ALWAYS read stuff recommended by someone, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete