February 22, 2011

To Start Off

I am always found with a book in my hand. I have been wanting to see if the local library keeps records of all books ever checked out...there would be ALOT listed in my account for sure. If I go a few days without something to read I start to get a reading itch and will either head back to the library or if I can pick up something I own...which right now is mostly books I read in high school (aka sappy cheesy high school love stories...ahhh always good for the married woman's soul right?)

To be honest I don't ALWAYS have a book in hand. I am married (like I already said) with 2 sweet kids. I love being a mom and wife...I don't know that I am awesome at it yet but I am working on it. As a result of my dream title of #1 mom I put my book down every now and then, but honestly where I am you will find a book and if I get even 5 minutes I will take it to read.

This is not a blog that will be updated every day...or even every week (unless someone else wants to contribute) since it is just me and I have an intense "to-do" list this is a as I get them done sort of thing. But I promise to be honest...and as short as possible (I have a habit of going on and on and on...obviously)

Read on!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I love reading...now. I hated it in school. Probably because someone told me to do it. though I love to read I tend to be afraid to venture out on my own to find a book to read. I like tend to wait till someone else has read a book and suggested I check it out. Thanks to you, I now have a wonderful list of books to read.

    ReplyDelete