January 5, 2012

By Morning Light



I am not sure why I keep picking up Nunes' books. I like knowing they will be clean, but I find myself reading her books (and really a lot of LDS fiction for that matter) and rushing to finish it just so it will be over. They are a little cheesey, BIG conflicts seemed to be resolved in a matter of sentences, and well....I just don't enjoy them as much as I used to years ago. But they are clean and when I need something to read, I am drawn to LDS fiction for that simple reason.



So, By Morning Light was about a mother of 3 who had lost her husband 4 years earlier and pretty much was alive, but not living life. She was just going through the motions. Then the handsome mail man...and it all changed.



That is really the jest of the story. It is a nice simple read for those times when you don't know what else to read and need something.


Grade: D

No comments:

Post a Comment