December 7, 2011

Promise Me

I love Richard Paul Evans. He is one of my most favorite author. His books are so well written, interesting and they often teach about love, hope and forgiveness. Many, if not all, of Evans' books have wonderful messages.


Promise Me is no different than any of his other books. What a wonderful story. It is about a woman with a 20 year old secret, and finally after so many years she is able to share her secret with someone else.20 years earlier was a dark miserable time for Beth, her marriage was falling apart and her daughter was sick with something that no one could explain or fix. Life was hard and then one Christmas she unexpectedly meets Matthew. The hottie that says hi...to her and changes everything.


The only thing about this story that I wasn't crazy about was that I wanted to know so badly what happened next that I finished it in 2 days. The curse of a great book. It is a sweet story set during Christmas time.




Grade: A


Favorite Quote: "Whatever I can do, baby. That's what I do, whatever I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment