December 9, 2011

Chritstmas Jars



Hope grew up wanting to be a big time newspaper reporter, she had worked her tail off getting to the top and was just waiting for the BIG story that would put her there. She didn't have an easy life by any means, she was raised by a single mother and wasn't wealthy or close to it. One very hard Christmas she received a much needed anonymous gift when she was feeling very broken. She decided that if she wrote a story about the gift-giver then maybe that would catapult her to the top of the newspaper world. Her search changes her life forever.


This is another tear jerker for me. I love this story. It makes me want to be the Maxwell mom. Don't know who that is? Well, you had better read the story then.


I am loving this reading Christmas stories only. Of coarse I should probably clean my house before starting another book!

Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment