September 3, 2011

Mr. Darcy's Diary





What a great book! I mean seriously...great.


This is obviously Mr. Darcy's side of the epic love story between Elizabeth Bennett and himself. It was so fun to see and hear his thoughts and to get to know the characters that were close to Mr. Darcy better. This book made me excited to re-read Pride and Prejudice and I desperately want to watch the movie which I can't seem to find now (awful I know)


If you have already read Pride and Prejudice then this is a MUST read. And if you have...well than what are you waiting for?


I returned this book to the beloved library before coping my favorite quote. But that is okay...I loved the whole book.


Grade: A

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read this one forever! I'm glad you liked it. More incentive for me to finally get around to picking it up. So many books I want to read, so little time. Thanks for doing this blog. I love reading it and seeing what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete