January 30, 2013

I am back!

So sad to think that it was NOVEMBER since I last posted books that I read.  What is even more sad are the books that I have read since then.

I was limited.

I have been reading books mostly in the middle of the night while I nursed Ryan.  Doesn't help me retain much of what I read.  But I do remember they were pretty lame.

I guess that is what I get for reading free books from my kindle.  Free sometimes means "awesome great deal.  its my lucky day"  or it means " we couldn't get anyone to spend anything on this...so here.  have it.  Please take it...by the way it is crap"

But at 1 in the morning who cares really?

Then my computer broke.  Awesome....or not.

But I am back now.  I am reading a great book and I have 2 more waiting to be read.  I am very excited.  I have been reading books mostly off the kindle for the last year and I have missed turning real pages.

So...for those three of you who glance my way...I have returned

All is right with the world once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment