October 22, 2011

Something terrible

Well, I don't know if anyone noticed besides me but I haven't posted a book review for quit sometime. I am working on a few books...but I am really going slow at it.


WHY?


Well, I just don't want to read right now. Weird I know. I can't remember when the last time I felt like this was. I think part of it is the fact that at night when it comes time to either sleep or read I always pick sleep. So there goes a BIG chunk of time when I read.


I have thought of maybe just forcing myself to keep reading until I found my "want to" again. But doesn't that go against everything pleasure reading is about?


And so...my plan is to take a break. I am part of a book club so I will read the monthly book and I am still going to plug along with the books I am reading now (look off to the side to see the little list...they are mostly information books no novels). I assume that once winter settles in or who knows when I will be back to pumping the books out like a mad woman again and loving every pages of it..


But for now...I am reading when I feel like it and nothing else in other words I am going to do what I have been doing (makes this post seem a little pointless now doesn't it?).


I hope you (meaning the one person who reads this) are enjoying a book or two these days. Let me know what it is...maybe my problem is a lack of great novels ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment